Kinetic energy inspires the design of the innovative Zig Kinetica Concept_Type1 Shoes. Pushing the limits of what's possible, designer Ian Paley releases this first iteration of the Zig Kinetica shoe. Based on Reebok's innovative zig-zag midsole from the early '00s, the revolutionary cushioning propels you forward with springy responsiveness. Paley fuses shapes, lines and panels from a mix of archival shoes to make a statement. A heat map of kinetic energy flow inspires the colour palette and creates a standout look for your run or any time.
- Breathable mesh upper with seamless suede overlays
- Designed for: 5k runs, fitness classes, casual wear
- Stable, supportive and breathable feel
- Adjustable midfoot strap for a customised fit
- Floatride Fuel is light and responsive, delivering an energised cushioning experience
- Zig Energy Shell surrounds the foam midsole to channel and return the kinetic energy of your stride and has a bold aesthetic