The progressive DMX cushioning system, which moves air from the heel to toes with each step, dropped in the '90s. These comfortable shoes set the running standard. This modern-day version of the iconic Daytona DMX II shoes updates the sleek design with bold colour accents on the airy upper.
- Textile and synthetic upper is lightweight and breathable
- DMX cushioning moves air from the heel to forefoot and back as you move
- EVA midsole is lightweight and comfortable
- TPU midsole insert for stability
- High-abrasion-resistant rubber outsole adds durable responsiveness