1. free returns within 14 days
Criteria to return an item
A return must be logged within 14 days of being delivered to qualify for free returns. All products must be in a re-saleable condition and in its original packaging with all labels attached. Any free promotional gift must also be included in the return. Due to hygienic reasons, swimwear and underwear cannot be returned. Should you wish to return something after the 14 days please contact our Customer Service team who will advise you accordingly. Should your item be defective, please refer to section 2.
The returns procedure:
1. Log in and go to the 'My Account' section:
2. Click on the 'My Orders' Tab:
3. Select the order from which you wish to return an item:
4. Select the 'Request Return' button:
5. Choose the item(s) to return and choose a return reason per item:
6. Choose which address the courier should pick up your return from:
7. Select the preferred refund method for your return:
8. Finally, select the 'Request Return' button at the bottom of the form
- Once your return has been logged you will receive an email to confirm that our courier partner will contact you to arrange collection.
- Collection and return to our warehouse can take up to 4 working days for Main centres and 8 working days for Outlying areas from date of logging return.
- Once the returns have reached our warehouse, each of the items in your return will be inspected before the return is processed and the refund or store credit initiated.
- Store credits will be sent immediately via email and cash refunds can take up to 7 working days to reflect depending on method of refund and banking institutions.
2. returns of defective/faulty products:
Defective products can be returned up to 6 months of delivery date by contacting our Customer Service team who will advise you accordingly. A “Defective Product” is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. A product is in a defective condition if it is dangerous to the user or to consumer, when used in the prescribed way and/or for the purpose for which it was manufactured or designed. The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use. When returning a product after the 14 day standard returns period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilised during the period that it was in the customer’s possession. Please note the life expectancy of any Reebok Product depends on the individual using the Product, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user. Our Products damaged by normal wear and tear or that have exceeded the reasonable lifespan of the Product are not replaced.